The Most Fun You Can Have Standing Up!
"Like" us on Facebook and receive extra time on your next rental. (Please note: this is not a link)
FALL SPECIAL** - all college students 1/2 price rental. Also, $45 for our hour rental! Make your reservations now!
We are the only segway rental business that allows you to ride at your own pace around the Bass River area to view the ocean and Sea Captains historical homes at South Yarmouth MA.
**Become a Fan of EZ Ridin Rentals Facebook and earn additional time on the segways!***
We Train....Easy to learn and fun to ride!
- Individual & Group Rentals available,
- Go with one of our guides or let us get you started on your own! (no extra cost for the guide, but gratuities are always welcome)
- Private Parties
- Corporate & Special Events
- Birthday Parties
Segway Rental Requirements:
- All Renters Must Complete Orientation Training
- All segway renters must be age 14+ and accompanied by an adult 21+
- Sign Rental Agreement Secured by a Credit Card
- Provide Valid Driver's License
- Wear Helmet (Sanitized Helmet Provided or you may bring your own)
- Wear Comfortable Shoes (Flip Flops Not Recommended-Heels Prohibited)
New Location - South Yarmouth, Massachusetts (Cape Cod): (We moved)
- 928 Route 28 (next to Bass River Sports World & Blondie's Ice Cream)
- South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Call To Reserve: 508-694-7062
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Hours: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend:
- Monday Thru Saturday 10:00 am. to Sunset
- Sunday 10:30 am. to 6 pm. Call to resere your time
We also rent Pedal Bikes:
- Sizes of the bikes are - 24 inches and 26 inches.
- Cost: $20.00 per day, per bike.
- Bike trail maps provided.
- You can take a ride around South Yarmouth to all the beaches, along Bass River, or downtown Hyannis and enjoy a day of biking.
- We are accessible via the Public Bus Route Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority (called the H2O route) which travels along Route 28 from Hyannis through Orleans, and passes us on their daily route.
Hot Off The Press!!!
The Cape Cod Times online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXd82mFtMo4
See our Commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23QNNEW
Thanks and see you at Cape Cod, MA soon!